“City Kids” Children’s Ministry
City of Refuge loves children! Our leaders and teachers pray for, nurture, and teach them each week. Sunday morning classes for children offer Bible stories and interactive activities.
Age-specific groups allow kids to learn from God’s Word and apply its precepts to their daily lives. These groups for preschool through fifth grade meet during the 9:00 a.m. hour. In Kids Worship at the 10:30 hour, children praise the Lord, and they hear the Word of God through large-group lessons geared just for kids. Reinforcement comes through games, crafts, singing, and dancing. Kids Worship is for children in kindergarten through fifth grade, while preschoolers have separate activities.
Children’s Ministry activities at City of Refuge include:
- Every Sunday Morning
- Loving Childcare for Infants and Toddlers at 9:00 and 10:30
- Preschool Learning Activities at 9:00 and 10:30
- Elementary Small Groups at 9:00 and Kids Worship at 10:30
- S.O.S. Camp – Spring Break Day Camp
- Book Buddies – Summer Reading Club
- Summer-Rama – Community Vacation Bible School for Kids
- F.R.O.G. “Fully Relying on God” Class – Basic Christianity for Kids
- Bridge Class – Summer Sunday Morning Class for Children Entering Kindergarten
The health and safety of the children who come to City of Refuge are very important to us. Please take time to read our medical statement for our policy on medication and illness.